- Talent Hive is a forward-thinking Recruitment Consultancy specialising within the Hospitality & Catering sector, created to provide permanent placement, executive search, and complete recruitment solutions to clients throughout the UK
- Talent Hive used to be the ‘new kid on the block’, now we’re the go-to recruitment partner for many of our clients.
- Talent Hive always aims to offer something alternative to its competitors, cutting out the politics and believing that every voice count.
- A fun place to work, why should work be anything else? We believe in a fun working environment, smart offices and a relaxed dress policy, why just offer the norm?
- We reward those employees who are key performers and contribute to the growth of the company.
- Salary up to £22,000 per annum
- Quarterly commission
- Annual team driven bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Christmas parties and other team days out of the office
- Career progression with training programs to support your development and a career within recruitment.
The Job Role
- A Talent Scout required to help source candidates through various channels such as adverting on job boards, CV databases and networking via social media.
- Building relationships with clients and candidates, arranging interviews and contracting for feedback and updates.
- This is an entry level role for candidates looking for progression and a future role as recruitment consultant.
- No business development required for the role.
- A proven track record within the hospitality & catering industry (All of our team have worked within the industry we recruit, our team is made up of previous chefs, hotel operations managers and sales managers)
- An entry level role for an energetic, passionate and enthusiastic individual.
- A pro-active and driven individual who thrives when working within a team environment.
- Have a creative approach and be digitally savvy towards social media.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with great attention to detail.
- Previous Customer Service experience will be an advantage.
- Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham (B1).
- Located in walking distance to Birmingham City Centre.
- Jewellery Quarter & St Pauls tram stop and Snow Hill, New Street & Jewellery Quarter train stations nearby.
TH Contact Details
Contact: Will Gennard
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
Please call Will Gennard directly if you would like a confidential chat on 07817 325 879.