- A superb operation who have a proven track record developing employee’s skills.
- Conscious of current food trends and always striving to be ‘the best’
- £24,000 per annum
- No Weekends
- Uniform provided
- Management training programs
- Monday to Friday | 40 Hours a week
The Job Role
- Sous of a busy single contract with 400 person’s onsite.
- To produce high quality food with 100% made on-site.
- The Sous Chef will produce outstanding food for both core dining and hospitality
- Autonomy on menus with support to introduce new ideas and offerings.
- A passionate foodie with a strong knowledge of multiple cuisine
- A self-starter with a zest for great forward-thinking food
- A team player who leads from the front.
- The successful applicant will have a strong background within quality operations.
TH Contact Details
- Consultant: Tom Billingham
- Telephone: 0121 448 2260
- Web: www.talenthive.co.uk
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.