- A luxury events venue for both weddings & corporate clients
- A company who are keen to progress and develop talented individuals.
- Renowned for exceptional food & service standards.
- A privately-owned venue who invest in both people and facilities every year.
- Up to £30,000per annum.
- Sensible hours of work
- Uniform provided
- Meals on duty
The Job Role
- Sous Chef to assist the Head Chef in overseeing this multi-out operation.
- A fresh food operation with autonomy on all menus.
- The successful Sous Chef will be required to provide outstanding food to both business and wedding guests.
- To manage a talented brigade of chefs over several very well-equipped kitchen.
- A strong Sous Chef with an exceptional quality hotel and/or events venue background.
- Exposure to large scale conference and events is essential.
- A passionate Sous Chef who wishes to develop their team, including apprentices.
- A self-starter with a strong team ethic.
- The successful Sous Chef will have a minimum of 5 years within good quality kitchens.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to progress your career alongside an outstanding Head Chef
- Free parking available onsite
- Own transport essential
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Will Gennard
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.