- A independent school known for it’s high levels of academia and food offering
- Award winning standards
- Up to £28,000 Basic Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform provided
- No Late Finishes
- Some Weekends Off Guaranteed
- No Working Over Christmas Period
The Job Role
- Sous Chef to oversee a fast paced kitchen operation. Main focus will be on hospitality and events alongside school catering – all high end
- A fresh food offering for 800 on site.
- Working for a proven Executive Head Chef
- Multi outlet property
- A strong individual with a background within independent schools or quality hotels
- Proven experience at Sous Chef level for a minimum of one year.
- Preferred candidate will have experience of rosettes but not essential
- Passionate individuals who relish developing their team, including apprentices.
- A Self-starter with a strong team ethic.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to progress your career.
- Semi Rural Location
- Own Transport Essential
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted
Consultant: Adrian Pate
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.