- A company who are keen to progress and develop talented individuals.
- A well known nationwide brand
- Renowned for consistency & service standards.
- up to £30,000 per annum
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Group discounts
- Other great benefits
The Job Role
- Reservations Manager for a busy branded hotel operation
- Supporting the General Manager in ensuring that maximum occupancy and ARR are achieved.
- A Reservations Manager to work alongside the M&E Sales team
- Analysing market information to support revenue decisions
- Previous experience in a reservations management role within branded hotels
- A Reservations Manager with experience of working with a variety of property and revenue management systems
- This role may suit a strong supervisor looking for their first management role
- Experience of producing rooms forecasts with the ability to maximise revenue through pro-active activity
- High Wycombe
- Parking available onsite
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Elena Vasileva
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.