The Job Role
- Head Pastry Chef to oversee a fast paced kitchen operation.
- A fresh food offering for 800 on site alongside hospitality up to 1000 plus special events with quality desserts being served
- Working for a proven Head Chef
- Multi outlet property
- A company who are keen to progress and develop talented individuals.
- Award winning standards
- Foodie group
- A strong individual with a background within high volume kitchens, ideally independent schools or quality hotels
- Proven experience at Head Pastry or Sous Chef level for a minimum of one year.
- Preferred candidate will have experience of rosettes but not essential
- Exceptional organisation skills required to deal with this busy operation
- A Self-starter with a strong team ethic.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to progress your career.
- Up to £32,000 Basic Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform provided
- No Late Finishes
- The Role has Potential to be a 9am – 5pm job with occasional evenings.
- No Working Over Christmas Period
- Semi Rural Location
- Own Transport Essential
- In line with present UK working requirements all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK.
- Talent Hive is a recruitment agency, and in this role we are bound by the requirements requested by our client.
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Adrian Pate
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.