- An established and ambitious conference venue collection.
- A group who have a proven track record of developing employee’s skills.
- A company conscious of current trends and always striving to achieve the group ambitions
- Our client is a contemporary Meeting and Events Venue which is highly experienced in delivering first class events, corporate meetings and exhibitions based within the heart of London
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- Career progression within an established group
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Sociable hours
The Job Role
- Operations Manager of a busy stylish conference & events Venue.
- To continue to produce strong operating standards by setting the right tone of quality and passion for service to the HOD team
- You will be a focused Operations Manager that can sustain and continue revenue growth within the competitive London market
- You will be used to working to SOP’s but with the ability to be creative and make your own calls for the customer
- The Operations Manager will have a strong commercial hotel/venue/stadia background
- This role could suit a strong M&E Operations Manager, Director of F&B or Hotel Operations Manager
- A Self-starter with a minimum of 3-4 years senior management experience
- A team player who leads from the front.
- Nearest tube station is Holborn
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Adrian Pate
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.