- A company operated by industry professionals.
- A non-corporate environment, autonomy is given to their senior management team.
- Nationally recognition group with numerous awards for innovation & quality.
- A market leader within their sector.
- Up to £80,000 basic salary
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Executive company car or car allowance
The Job Role
- Operations Director to oversee £20m+
- The Operations Director will be responsible for recruiting, motivating, managing and developing a team of 3-4 Operations Managers.
- To work with the sales team on new tenders and re-tenders.
- The Operations Director will report into the company Managing Director.
- A career within contract catering is essential.
- A proven Operations Director with previous experience in managing a minimum of £15m annual revenue.
- An Operations Director with proven track record to contract retention as a result of strong client relationships.
- Experience within busy high volume and pressurised operations, within events is beneficial.
- The successful Operations Director will be a self-starter with a passion for people development.
- A strong commercial acumen to maximise revenue, as well as a sound understanding of revenue, budget and cost analysis.
- Client locations throughout the north including Birmingham, Manchester & Leeds.
- A regional ‘road based’ role, the successful Operations Director will live anywhere north of Birmingham
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Will Gennard
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.