- A stunning boutique residence in central London
- Award winning company
- One of the top hospitality groups to work for within the UK
- Up to £41,000 per annum
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Excellent bonus potential – circa 15%
- Medical Cover
- Life assurance
- Season ticket laons
The Job Role
- Maintenance Manager required to lead a team of 4 within the luxurious boutique hotel .
- To uphold the impeccable standards within the property.
- 2019 will bring projects which will be managed by the Maintenance Manager
- This a hands on role with plenty of career progression.
- A strong individual with an exceptional hotel background.
- To have worked a minimum of 3 years within quality 4*, 5* or Red Star Hotels.
- The Maintenance Manager will have exceptional customer service skills
- Project work experience is required for this role
TH Contact Details
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.