The Job Role
- Junior Sous Chef within the main kitchen of this busy 4* Hotel.
- To produce high quality food for the restaurant, bar and events spaces.
- To work within a team of 7 chefs.
- Working hours of 45 per week, 5 days out of 7
- Junior Sous Chef to support the Sous Chef and a highly experienced contemporary Head chef with Rosette and Michelin star experience
- A national hotel group which is keen to progress talented individuals.
- Renowned for exceptional guest satisfaction.
- A Junior Sous Chef with quality background, preferably from 4* hotels or AA Rosette-awarded establishment
- A self-starter with a passion for fresh food.
- A Junior Sous Chef with classical or culinary school training
- Enthusiasm and willingness to progress your career under an established head chef is a must for the successful Junior Sous Chef
- Up to £26,000per annum
- Company pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Meals on duty
- Sensible hours
- Excellent public transport links
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Elena Vasileva
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.