- A market leader within the contract catering sector.
- An established group who have a proven track record developing employee’s skills.
- A company conscious of current food trends and always striving to be ‘the best’
- Up to £25,000per annum
- Monday to Friday | 7am – 3pm Hours
- Career progression within an established group
- Uniform provided
- 20 rising to 25 days annual leave
The Job Role
- Head Chef for a busy single contract with in excess of 400 person’s onsite.
- To produce high quality food with 100% made on-site, servicing both a staff dining and hospitality.
- The Head Chef will lead and develop an enthusiastic kitchen team of 8.
- Autonomy on menus with support to introduce new ideas and offerings.
- A proven Head Chef within B&I contract catering is desirable
- The Head Chef will be a passionate foodie with a strong knowledge of British cuisine
- A Self-starter with a zest for great forward thinking food
- A team player who leads from the front.
- The successful Head Chef will have a strong background within quality operations.
- Cannock, Staffordshire
- Free parking available onsite
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Will Gennard
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.