- A privately owned and ran members club in the Tamworth area.
- Well managed by a board of directors with plans to grow the commercial side of the business
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Work life balance – predominantly Monday-Friday
The Job Role
- General Manager for a well full service private members club within the Midlands
- Overall responsibility for the private members club, the General Manager will be responsible the P&L and H&S compliance for the venue
- Ensuring a high level of service delivery is maintained
- Daily communications with the members, the General Manager will be the face of the private members club
- The General Manager will be reporting to the board of directors, you will report monthly on the operating performance of the club.
- The General Manager will have excellent knowledge of food and beverage operations and compliance
- An understanding of Hotel H&S and writing risk assessments.
- Previous experience within members clubs would be advantageous, (golf clubs, tennis clubs, leisure clubs, private member clubs)
- The General Manager will be very customer focussed with good influencing skills to both staff and members.
- This role could suit a hotel operations manager or senior food and beverage professional looking for a better work life balance
- You will ideally live within a 30 minute commute of Tamworth
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Adrian Pate
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.