- A ‘Fresh Thinking’ contract caterer
- An established group who have a proven track record developing employee’s skills.
- A company conscious of current food trends, striving to be ‘the best’
- Up to £40,000per annum
- Excellent benefits
- Exceptional annual leave
- Management training programs
- Sensible hours of work.
The Job Role
- General Manager of a smart independent school with over 600 students.
- To oversee student dining alongside extensive hospitality.
- The General Manager will be required to lead and develop an enthusiastic team.
- Autonomy on menus with support to introduce new ideas and offerings alongside the head chef.
- The successful applicant will already be a proven General Manager and/or Catering Manager.
- A B&I and/or Independent School background is essential.
- The successful General Manager will be passionate foodie with a strong knowledge of British cuisine.
- A team player who leads from the front.
- Financial must be a strength as the General Manager will be fully P&L accountable.
- Free parking available onsite
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Will Gennard
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.