- A market leader within the contract catering sector.
- An established group who have a proven track record developing employee’s skills.
- A company conscious of current food trends, always striving to be ‘the best’
- £40,000per annum
- Excellent benefits
- Management training programs
- Sensible hours of work
The Job Role
- General Manager for a smart fresh food contract with 500+ on site
- To oversee core dining alongside extensive hospitality.
- The General Manager will be required to lead and develop an enthusiastic team.
- Autonomy on menus with support to introduce new ideas and offerings alongside the head chef.
- The General Manager will drive the food offer, quality and people development
- The successful applicant will already be a proven General Manager and/or Catering Manager.
- A B&I and/or Independent School background is highly desirable
- The successful General Manager will be passionate foodie with a strong knowledge of British cuisine.
- A team player who leads from the front.
- Financials must be a strength as the General Manager will be fully P&L accountable.
- Free parking on-site
- Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Consultant: Tom Billingham
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please call us on 0121 448 2260.
General Manager – £40,000.00 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
Posted 3 months ago