- Up to £36,000 depending on experience
- Up to 20% Bonus Scheme
- Development pathway and career opportunities
- Access to online discounts
- Discounts within the group
- Employee benefits portal
- An award-winning company who pride themselves on putting their employee’s first.
- A nationally recognised and growing company.
- The market leader within modern contemporary Gastro pubs & Branded Bars and Restaurants
The Job Role
- A General Manager to lead a busy Branded Bar (70/30 split)
- To continually drive standards of food and drinks service forward
- A General Manager to take full P&L responsibility
- Developing a high-performing and motivated team
- The ideal candidate will be a strong hands-on operator who thrives in a busy environment
- Experience with managing large teams but would also look at a first time appointment
- You will have a passion and enthusiasm for delivering exceptional service
- The successful General Manager will be able to demonstrate a good appreciation for great ingredients cooked with care
- An engaging, friendly and enthusiastic personality is a must
- Must come from high-volume background
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Drew Tanner
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.0.