- £25,000 per annum
- Pensions scheme
- Other great benefits
- Staff food provided
- Accommodation provided
- A company who are keen to progress and develop talented individuals.
- Renowned for high food & service standards.
- Focused on delivering a consistent experience through the Restaurant, Bar and Conference and Banqueting.
The Job Role
- Food & Beverage Manager to oversee a busy hotel F&B operation.
- Food & Beverage Manager who can motivate the team to give exceptional service and leave a positive lasting impression on all customers
- Food and Beverage Manager to Support all staff members and to ensure training is given to all staff to support their needs and personal development.
- Ideally within a similar role currently or have previous experience in a hotel at management level
- Experience of working within a busy operation and managing both permanent and casual staff
- Enjoys training and developing staff to ensure they deliver the best and are able to work within a variety of environments.
- John o Groats
- Car Parking Available On Site
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Drew Tanner
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.