The Job Role
- Director of Catering Operations of a large multi-outlet contract
- To oversee over 7 outlets with various dining solutions alongside extensive hospitality.
- The General Manager will be required to lead and develop an enthusiastic team of over 40.
- Autonomy to introduce new ideas and offerings alongside the senior team.
- A market leader within the contract catering sector.
- An established group who have a proven track record developing employee’s skills.
- A company conscious of current food trends, striving to be ‘the best’
- The successful applicant will already be a proven Director of Catering Operations, General Manager and/or Catering Manager.
- A contract catering/foodservice background is essential.
- A passionate foodie with a strong knowledge of British cuisine.
- A team player who leads from the front.
- Financials must be a strength.
- £55,000per annum
- An excellent pension scheme
- Management training programs
- Sensible hours of work.
- Free parking on-site
- In line with present UK working requirements all candidates are required to provide proof of eligibility to work within the UK.
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Will Gennard
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.