- An Award-winning group with numerous accreditations to their name.
- The hotel is led by a passionate, enthusiastic and experienced general manager.
- Stunning red star property based within South Devon
- Up to £45,000 per annum.
- Service charge
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Accommodation available to support relocation.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
The Job Role
- Deputy General Manager within a high quality red star operation
- P&L accountable, day to day running of operations.
- To lead from the front whilst training and developing an enthusiastic team.
- Maximising sales and controlling budgets.
- To ensure the smooth day to day running of all hotel operations.
- Extensive F&B Operational Management experience within the luxury hotel market, this is not a first time Deputy General Manager role.
- Solid wine / beverage knowledge.
- Strong customer care and communication Skills.
- The Deputy General Manager will have operational knowledge of FOH / Reception.
- Standards driven with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to multitask coupled with a high level of productivity.
- Robust, motivated, self-starter.
- Short term accommodation available
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Adrian Pate
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.