- A ‘fresh thinking’ market leader within the contract catering sector.
- An established group who have a proven track record developing employee’s skills.
- A company conscious of current food trends and always striving to be ‘the best’
- £30,000per annum salary
- Career progression within an established group
- Uniform provided
- Management training programs
- Sensible hours of work – Monday to Friday (7am – 3.30pm)
The Job Role
- Chef Manager of a quality head office contract in Leeds city centre.
- To produce high quality food with 100% made on-site, servicing both a fine dining hospitality and staff dining.
- To lead and develop an enthusiastic kitchen team of 8.
- The Chef Manager will have autonomy on menus with support to introduce new ideas and offerings.
- A 5-day operation, Monday to Friday hours, 7am – 3.30pm
- A proven Chef Manager and/or Head Chef
- Quality B&I contract catering background is essential.
- The ability to manage a busy operation within a Chef Manager capacity.
- A passionate foodie with a strong knowledge of British cuisine
- A Self-starter with a zest for great forward thinking food
- A team player who leads from the front.
- The successful applicant will have a strong background within quality operations.
- Manchester city centre
- Excellent transport links
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Will Gennard
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.