- A ‘fresh thinking’ contract caterer.
- An established group who have a proven track record developing employee’s skills.
- A company conscious of current food trends and always striving to be ‘the best’
- £35,000 per annum salary
- Career progression within an established group
- Uniform provided
- Management training programs
- 40 hours week – Daytime Hours
The Job Role
- Chef Manager required for a fantastic B&I contract in East Midlands
- To produce high quality food on-site, servicing both hospitality and staff dining.
- To lead and develop an enthusiastic team
- The Chef Manager will have autonomy on menus with support to introduce new ideas and offerings.
- A proven Chef Manager and/or Head Chef
- B&I contract catering background is essential.
- The ability to manage a busy operation within a Chef Manager capacity.
- A passionate foodie with a strong knowledge of multiple cuisines
- A Self-starter with a zest for great forward thinking food
- A team player who leads from the front
- East Midlands
- Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
TH Contact Details
- Consultant: Tom Billingham
- Telephone: 0121 448 2260
- Web: www.talenthive.co.uk
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.