- We are currently recruitment partners for a quality focused leisure business with artisan cafes based throughout the UK.
- An established group who have a proven track record developing employee’s skills.
- A company who offer excellent working hours, benefits and a fun place of work.
- Up to £23,000per annum
- Sensible hours of work – No evenings & 2 weekends off per month
- 29 days annual holiday
- 30% discounts on all restaurants
- Uniform provided
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Management training programs
The Job Role
- Chef de Partie within a small artisan café
- To produce quality food within a modern café outlet, typically producing 200-300 covers per day
- The Chef de Partie will produce fresh food via a call order system.
- Think Artisan sandwiches through to contemporary salads, hearty bowls of soup in the winter months.
- A 7-day, daytime operation. Typical working hours would be 8am – 5pm.
- The successful Chef de Partie will have a fresh food catering background
- A team player who leads from the front.
- Tunbridge, Kent
- Free parking available onsite
- Own transport essential given the remote location
Please note, due to the high volume of interest in this exciting opportunity, only successful candidates will be contacted.
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Will Gennard
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.