- A privately owned venue in the West Midlands
- A company focussed on developing its own employee’s and offer superb career progression for driven talented individuals.
- Renown for looking after its people, offering a work life balance.
- Up to £30,000 per annum.
- Christmas holidays off!!
- Career progression within an expanding group.
- Uniform provided.
- Company pension scheme.
The Job Role
- Meeting & Event Operations Manager within a quality contract catering venue.
- Leading from the front to deliver exceptional events to a variety of clientele.
- To train and develop with an existing strong and enthusiastic team.
- To have a great personality and be genuine, approachable, attentive and instinctive
- Proven ability to lead from the front within busy event operations.
- The Meeting & Event Operations Manager will have a track record of dealing with high volume conference, events or banquets in a 4* or above environment.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to progress your career under an established general manager
- Have a background in hospitality supervision you will have a passion for the industry and want to deliver all customers a memorable experience.
- Would suit a current Event Operations Manager or an Assistant Manager in a large volume conference venue.
- West Bromwich
- Accessible by public transport
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Adrian Pate
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
C&B Manager – £30,000.00 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
Posted 2 weeks ago