- A company who are keen to progress and develop talented individuals.
- Renowned for high food & service standards.
- A fast growing company with a large portfolio of properties
- Managed by an established GM
- Up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience
- Service charge
- Excellent career progression
- Company Pension
- Uniform provided
- Meals on duty
The Job Role
- An Assistant Restaurant Manager within afresh food hotel restaurant known for its superb levels of customer service.
- Assistant Restaurant Manager within a quality standards driven restaurant.
- To support the Restaurant Manager with leading, training and developing an enthusiastic and well-established team
- 5 days out of 7, mainly straight shifts where possible
- A strong Assistant Restaurant Manager with an exceptional hotel and/or restaurant background
- Assistant Restaurant Manager with the ability to lead from the front within quality restaurant operations
- The successful Assistant Restaurant Manager will have enthusiasm and willingness to progress their career under an established general manager
- Knowledge of wines is beneficial, but not essential
- A passion for superb food and service is a must
- This Assistant Restaurant role will suit a strong Supervisor willing to take a step up
- Due to location, own transport is essential
- Parking available on site
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Elena Vasileva
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260