- A market leader contract catering company within the education sector.
- An established group who have a proven track record of developing its employees.
- A company conscious of current food trends and always striving to be ‘the very best’
- Our client is going through rapid growth, resulting in clear career progression.
- £23,000 per annum plus Bonus
- Future Progression into Chef Manager
- Career progression within an established group
- Monday to Friday, 06:30am-15:30pm
- Term-Time Only
The Job Role
- Assistant Chef Manager required for a smart fresh food contract catering within the education sector
- To produce first class food focused around healthy eating and nutrition
- To lead and develop an enthusiastic kitchen team
- An Assistant Chef Manager to run a smooth and efficient service
- Hotel/Restaurant background desirable
- Experience within B&I or Education sectors is beneficial for the Assistant Chef Manager role
- A passionate foodie with a strong knowledge of multiple cuisines
- A Self-starter with a zest for great forward-thinking food
- The Assistant Chef Manager will be a team player who leads from the front.
- The ability to gain or currently hold a clean DBS.
TH Contact Details
- Consultant: Tom Billingham
- Telephone: 0121 448 2260
- Web: www.talenthive.co.uk
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260