- A company operated by industry professionals, all senior management including Operations Managers are genuine foodie’s.
- Nationally recognition group with numerous awards for innovation & quality.
- Our client has excellent growth plans and has shown YOY growth for the past three years.
- Market leading within the B&I contract catering sector.
- £36,000 per annum basic salary
- Performance related bonus
- Company car or car allowance
- Health insurance
- Company mobile phone & laptop
- Career progression
The Job Role
- A Junior Operations Manager to oversee 8 B&I contracts.
- To manage and oversee the food offering, service standards and client experience.
- Responsible for P&L, stock management, cost control and effective labour scheduling.
- The Operations Manager will recruit, train, motivate, manage and develop your team to maximise talent.
- An Operations Manager, General Manager and/or group Manager within a proven track record within quality B&I contracts.
- The successful applicant will have managed a minimum of 2 contracts previously.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial.
- A passionate foodie ideally with a craft background.
- A Self-starter with a passion for people development.
- The successful Operations Manager will have a strong commercial acumen to maximise revenue, as well as a sound understanding of revenue, budget and cost analysis.
- Contracts within Exeter & North Devon
- A regional ‘road based’ role.
TH Contact Details
Consultant: Will Gennard
Telephone: 0121 448 2260
We at Talent Hive are specialist recruiters within the Hospitality & Catering sector, if you would like a confidential chat about your career, please contact us on 0121 448 2260.